In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n.679 / 2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy information is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses it.
Legal basis of the treatment
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via email: email@example.com). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user (through the Contacts section), the site automatically detects and records some user identification data, including the email address and nickname. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user when the service is provided, and are processed on the basis of consent. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted are freely viewable also for other visitors.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
If the comments are managed through an external service (Disqus), please refer to the policy of the service for further information (see the cookies section).
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (e.g. management of comments), or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
Data may be collected on the website and more precisely in the pages dedicated to quotes, the data will be processed in the manner indicated in the following document for the purpose of providing the services and / or replies to requests received. In the event that the negotiation is concluded positively and / or negatively the collected data will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
Chat service on the website
Your personal data may be collected by us or by third parties, such as Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., VAT number CZ03668681
https://www.smartsupp.com/it/ note lagali: https://www.smartsupp.com/it/privacy
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting datacenter. The web hosting (Aruba, with registered office in Via Gulinelli, 21 / a - 44122 Ferrara Italy - REA Fe-172751 - PI / CF 01497070381, which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality from the user (such as the Login), for which no consent is required.
Cookies list on the website
name: "_ga" (Analytics)
name: "_gat_gtag_UA_7967488_3" (Analytics)
name: "_gid" (Analytics)
name: "ssupp.chatid" (Chat)
name: "ssupp.vid" (Chat)
name: "_icl_current_language" (Multilingual WPML)
This website does not use profiling cookies, we do not store your choices / tastes and remarketing campaigns are not created
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
Third party cookies
Based on a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as responsible for the processing of user data, the user undertakes to process the data based on the requests of the owner, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on his browser (opt out).
Most of the videos on the site do not convey cookies when accessing the page, as the "advanced privacy (no cookie)" option has been set, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
cookie: test_cookie .doubleclick.net is not a permanent cookie, but is used to check whether the user's browser supports cookies.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to view the information on the page prepared by Google, and on the page and page on how Google uses the data when using sites or partner apps.
- Disqus. Hosting service for website comments. Set cookies on pages that contain the comment box.
Collected data: number and behavior of users, IP address, browser ID, website ID that incorporates the comments box, information that connects visits to the site with Google, Facebook, Twitter or Disqus accounts if the User is already logged in . This cookie does not personally identify the User unless he is already logged in Disqus, in which case it is connected to the Disqus, Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
For more information on the use of data and their treatment, it is recommended to read the Disqus information. In addition, the User can selectively disable the Disqus action of collecting personal data on the optout web page.
Social Network Plugin and APP
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard users' privacy. If necessary, cookies are set, if so provided by social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be remembered that if the user browses being logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookies conveyed through this site when registering with the social network.
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
Within the website there is a Chat service where you can exchange information and request information. You can read the information on the chat service at this link: https://www.smartsupp.com/it/privacy.
- Facebook (cookie information link)
- Twitter (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn (cookie information link)
- Google+ (cookie information link).
- Paypal (cookie information link)
- Smartsupp (cookie information link)
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the area of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request their updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller in accordance with current laws is the site administrator, Spezzaferri Massimiliano, Piazza Borromeo 6, Senago (MI) which can be contacted through the CONTACTS section.